Environment and community
We don’t just want our sauces to be delicious and healthy for your customers, we want them to be healthy for the environment too. That’s why we are an enthusiastic member of the Sustainable Business Network, and why we have a comprehensive recycling process for soft plastic packaging and food waste.
As of November 2020, Loft Commercial Kitchen can also proudly announce that we have achieved official carbonzero certification with Toitū Envirocare.
But however serious we are about sustainability, natural ingredients and great sauces (and we are, very), there’s more to life than business.
So we take our responsibility to the community every bit as seriously, donating our money, time and food to a wide range of charitable and community organisations.
We care about the environment
- Certified carbonzero with Toitū Envirocare
- Member of ‘The Sustainable Business Network’
- Member of The Packaging Forum soft plastic recycling
- Member of Ecowaste farm-recycled food waste programme
- Annual Christmas donation on behalf of staff to a charity of their choice.
- Donation of bulk products to Ronald McDonald House since Covid-19 Level 4.
- Donation of our weekly production overs to the City Mission.
- An ongoing monthly donation to St Johns Ambulance.
- Regular contributions to the fundraising efforts of our business partners.